Polish II Extra Fast Cutting Compound
A fast cutting compound that utilizes heat-induced abrasives. Quickly removes 1200 grit sanding scratches removal of defects, scratches, oxidation and corrosion with a high gloss shine, then breaks down and polishes to a spectacular finish with a high gloss shine.
Method of use:
- For best results use out of direct sunlight.
- Use a clean terry towel or microfiber applicator pad or towel.
- Work in small areas, apply using a small circular motion.
- Rub until dry. Buff away excess product. Repeat as necessary.
- Apply 4-5 drops to desired pad.
- Set machine 1000-1500 RPMs to spread product.
- Always work in 2’ x 2’ sections at a time.
- Using just the weight of the machine (no pressure) work area in 3-4 passes until polish becomes clear.
- For final pass, adjust speed setting to between 1200-1800 RPMs. Work until optical clarity has been achieved.
- Remove residue with a clean microfiber towel.
After polishing use SKY-Shield Anti-Corrosion Paint Protectant SK2016
Specifically made for Paint protection with a slick and high gloss shine. Paint sealant for new and old paint. Contains 4 Different polymers that create a high gloss and durable finish long lasting paint protection.
EFFECT ON MATERIALS
A high-quality product. Cleans, and polishes the surface. Can be used on painted or unpainted surfaces. Works well on aluminum and chromium plated surfaces. Maintains value and leaves a clean shining surface. Environmentally friendly, does not harm metal or paintwork.
Made in USA
1 gal, 32 oz