Prof. Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer
Ideal for Disinfecting, Sanitizing, Odor Removal, Decontamination, Pesticides/Fertilizing & More
There is no need to touch or wipe the surfaces (dependent on solution spraying). This provides a fast and effective application method, While using less solution.
When you spray a solution charged with electrostatic, the solution will wrap conductive surfaces. Victory Sprayers provide a patented system for broad and safe use.
Professional Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer is designed to allow the professional to cover up to 23,000 square feet on a single tank of fluid (coverage per tank is determined by internal testing using flow rate and particle size). In addition, it is designed to save time and labor, spray less liquid, and cover more surfaces. Victory Sprayers’ patented technology provides an electrical charge to solutions, allowing them to wrap conductive surfaces with an effective and even coverage. Double-charged particles envelope all conductive surfaces – shadowed, vertical and underneath.
- Patented electrostatic charge penetrates chemical providing a thin, even spray pattern on all surfaces
- Removable Easy Fill HDPE tank holds 2.25 gallons of chemical, allowing you to coat up to 23,000 sq. ft.
- Cordless convenience allows for effortless movement room to room
- 3-in-1 nozzle allows you to set particle size to match your application
- 4ft hose with quick release valve allows for comfortable reach and maximum maneuverability
Due to increased demand caused by the coronavirus, we are temporarily out of stock. We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. We will fulfill orders as soon as inventory is available.
- Voltage: 16.8V
- Warranty: 1yr limited warranty
- Battery: 16.8V 3400mAh Lithium-Ion
- Weight: 10.0 lbs. (29 lbs. full)
- Optimum Spray Distance: 4 – 6ft
- Tank Capacity: 2.25 gallons
- Run Time: 4 hours per charge
- Nozzle Spray Sizes: 40 micron full cone, 80 micron full cone, 110 micron 120° fan
- Charge Time: 90 Minutes
- Flow Rate: 40 micron / 3.4 oz per minute 80 micron / 5.1oz. per minute 110 micron / 13.4 oz. per minute
|Dimensions||19 × 13 × 13 in|