SKY-9H Diamond Ceramic Permanent Bond Coating
SKY-9H Diamond Ceramic Permanent Bond Coating – (9H type coating) 50ml This will create a harder, thicker more durable coating. It will also bead water better. However, it is more expensive to manufacture and slightly more difficult to apply.
SKY-9H Diamond Ceramic Permanent Bond Coating. 2 oz bottle.
METHOD OF USE:
- surface should be cool and dry before applying product
- Spray a light mist of water onto one panel of the vehicle.
- Place 2 – 4 drops of product onto the applicator sponge
- Apply coating to the panel by using an up and down, then left & right overlapping motions to make sure the product is thinly and evenly applied
- Allow to dry for a few minutes If it is over 90 F only wait 1 – 2 minutes. If it is between 60 and 70, wait approximately 3 minutes. If it is cooler than 60 F, wait approximately 5 minutes.
- Take a damp towel and lightly wipe the area to spread the product evenly over the surface.
- Then, take a dry micro-fiber towel and lightly buff the area to a slick, high shine.
The product will dry to the touch within 10-15 minutes depending on temperature and will take approximately 2-5 days to fully harden depending on the temperature and humidity. Hot, humid weather will result in faster curing as the coatings react with the moisture in the environment to create a tough, matrix structure similar to quartz.
Made in USA