SKY-103 Nano-Tech Spray Coating with Graphene SKU: SK103
Nano-Tech with Graphene Spray Coating. Up-to 1 year protection. High Performance is an new Generation blend of Nanotechnology with Graphene Spray Coating. Gives Longest lasting, 100% satisfaction, Glass transparent shine and Hydrophobic Coating. Nobody else in the industry makes longer lasting Nanotechnology Coatings that offer such a deep shine with protecting treated surfaces with diamond like hardness. Durable protection up to 12 months.
Nano-Tech Spray Coating with Graphene. uses a combination of Nanotechnology and Graphene. It is the easiest to apply and will give outstanding results. It can be used as the primary sealant product as enhancing product to be used on top of the above coatings to enhance longevity, hydrophobicity, slickness and depth.
Up-to 1 year protection
Nano-Tech Spray Coating with Graphene. High Performance is an New Generation blend of Nanotechnology and Graphene. Gives Longest lasting, 100% satisfaction, Glass transparent shine and Hydrophobic. Nobody else in the industry makes longer lasting Nano-Tech Coatings that offer such a deep shine with protecting treated surfaces with an Crystal Glass hardness.
Durable protection up to 12 months
- Wash your surface properly.
- Remove any contamination properly.
- If necessary, clay the surface.
- The surface must be perfectly cleaned.
- When the surface is clean and residue-free, you can apply your Nano-Tech Spray Coating with Graphene.
- Shake before use.
- The car should be out of direct sunlight. Clean and dry before applying the product.
- Spray a light mist of Spray on to a 2’ x 2’ section of the surface.
- Using a sponge or microfiber applicator pad, spread the product evenly over the 2’ x 2’ section.
- Immediately wipe the area using a microfiber towel. Wipe/buff the area until all product residue is gone, and the surface is slick.
- This product can be applied multiple times (wait about 1 hour before applying an additional coat) to create a slicker, deeper, longer lasting finish.
- Allow the product to cure approximately 4 hours before washing with detergent.
- Durable protection up to 6-12 months.
- Intended for use on paintwork, polished metal, and Plexiglass and Carbon.
It will take approximately 16 ounces of product for a small sized Aircraft of this product.
The products will dry to the touch within 10 – 15 minutes depending on temperature. They will take approximately 2 – 5 days to fully harden depending on the temperature and humidity. Hot, humid weather will cause faster curing as the coatings react with the moisture in the area to create a tough, matrix structure similar to quartz.
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 10 in|
1 gal, 16oz, 8oz