SKY-102 Nano-Tech Long-Term Glass Coating SKU: SK102
Nano-Tech Long-Term Glass Coating – Up-to 2 years protection This Longest lasting protectant is easy to apply. It is a true Nanotechnologie blend of Graphene and Silicon Dioxide Si02 it will give you great results. Diamond clear optical clarity with deep. gloss and excessive hydrophobic water beading. Durable protection up to 2 years, two layers 3-4 years.
Up-to 4 years protection
This Longest lasting protectant is easy to apply. It is a Nanotechnology with Graphene what will give you great results. Crystal clear glass optical clarity with deep gloss and excessive hydrophobic water beading.
Durable protection up to 2 years, two layers 3-4 years.
- Wash your surface properly.
- Remove any contamination properly.
- If necessary, clay the surface.
- The surface must be perfectly cleaned.
- When the surface is clean and residue-free, you can apply your Nano-Tech Long-Term Glass Coating.
- Shake before use.
- Apply only in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- The surface should be clean and dry before applying the product.
- Place a few drops of the product onto the applicator.
- Spread the product left to right in overlapping motions, then up and down in overlapping motions to apply a thin, even layer of product onto the surface.
- If the temperature is warm, (over 90F°) wait about 2 minutes before wiping.
- If it is between 60F° and 85F°, wait about 3 minutes. If it is below 60 wait for about 3 – 4 minutes.
- Lightly buff the surface with a moister microfiber cloth. This will help spread the product evenly and create a deep shine.
- Durable protection up to 2 years two Layers 3-4 years.
- Intended for use on paintwork, polished metal, Plexiglass and Carbon.
- It takes approximately 8 ounces to treat a small sized arcraft.
The products will dry to the touch within 10 – 15 minutes depending on temperature. They will take approximately 2 – 5 days to fully harden depending on the temperature and humidity. Hot, humid weather will cause faster curing as the coatings react with the moisture in the area to create a tough, matrix structure similar to quartz.
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 10 in|